South Royalton High School Athletics
Teamwork, fitness and health, school and community spirit, and fun are all important aspects of sports at South Royalton High School. All students are encouraged to participate in competitive sports at the JV and Varsity level.
If you are interested in participating in athletics at South Royalton School, please visit the online registration tab under athletics to download the guide and the required forms.
IN THE NEWS:
- Parent/Coach meeting, Wednesday, AUGUST 17th @6:30 in the CAFE
- V Boys Soccer: August 18th (first day to practice)
- V Girls Soccer: August 18th (first day to practice)
- MS Soccer: Sept. 1st (first day to practice)
- Cross-Country: TBD (First race is September TBD)
- MS Cross-Country: TBD (First race is September TBD)
- Schedules will be posted on the website and are subject to change!!!!!
Cross Country-Varsity/Middle School
Track and Field-Varsity/Middle School
|STUDENT-ATHLETE OF THE WEEK SoRo student athlete highlights:Athlete of the Week is designed to honor members of our SoRo athletic teams who embody the true meaning of student-athlete.This award doesn’t just recognize athletic ability. The recipient may not always be the “star” player, but is also someone who is a great example in the classroom and the community.Athletes can be nominated by a coach, athletic director, administrator or teacher. Please send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Physical Form, HERE
- Participation Form. HERE
- Travel Permission Form
- GoMyReg Instructions for new Athletes!!!!!!
- Athletic Participation Consent Form
- Emergency plan-venues
- Booster Club Form
- Academic Probation form
- ATHLETIC GUIDE
Please send all questions concerning athletics to:
(802) 763-7740 ext. 204