South Royalton High School Athletics
Teamwork, fitness and health, school and community spirit, and fun are all important aspects of sports at South Royalton High School. All students are encouraged to participate in competitive sports at the JV and Varsity level. If you are interested in participating in athletics at South Royalton School, please visit the online registration tab under athletics to download the guide and the required forms.
IN THE NEWS
- The varsity softball team is now being dismissed @2:20 for a 2:30 departure. Sorry for the inconvenience…
- Today’s MS track meet @Springfield has been cancelled and will not be re-scheduled….
- Today’s MS baseball game vs CT River Academy has been re-scheduled for tomorrow @4:30…..
- Today’s MS softball game @Thetford has been cancelled, no re-scheduled date has been established yet….
The following additions/changes have been made to the schedules:
- Varsity girls softball has added a game @Blue Mtn on 5/27 4:30 start
- The Varsity boys baseball game against Williamstown on 5/3 has been canceled, the game will not be re-scheduled
- Varsity boys game @Poultney on 5/27 has been re-scheduled for 5/21 @SoRo for a 1:00pm start
- The girls and boys varsity teams will be playing @Blue Mtn on 5/24 with a 4:30pm start
- The MS Boys baseball team has canceled the following: 5/9, 5/21 and 5/24 vs Rivendell..
- they have picked up: 5/21 vs Sharon Academy time TBD @SoRo and a 5/18 vs Hartford @SoRo 4:30pm start….(Currently there are two games scheduled for 5/18 at the MS baseball level) that will change…
- The MS softball game vs Northfield on 6/3 will change due to our MS graduation.
Please make the necessary adjustments.
I am looking to add one Varsity baseball, one varsity softball, one MS softball and working on another MS baseball with Sharon….
New schedules will be posted once this is finalized….
The SoRo Athletic Department is looking for Volunteers to run the scoreboard during baseball games. A full game schedule can be found on the athletic website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!!!!
THIS WEEK IN SPORTS:
|MS Track||Monday *(MS)||5/2/16||@Springfield||4:00pm||2:05pm||2:15pm|
|MS Baseball||Monday||5/2/16||Vs CT River Acad.||4:30pm|
|MS Baseball||Wednesday||5/4/16||Vs Rivendell||4:30pm|
|MS Softball||Thursday||5/5/16||@W. Rutland||4:30pm||2:15pm||2:30pm|
|MS Baseball||Friday||5/6/16||Vs Williamstown||4:30pm|
Track and Field
|STUDENT-ATHLETE OF THE WEEK SoRo student athlete highlights:Athlete of the Week is designed to honor members of our SoRo athletic teams who embody the true meaning of student-athlete.This award doesn’t just recognize athletic ability. The recipient may not always be the “star” player, but is also someone who is a great example in the classroom and the community.Athletes can be nominated by a coach, athletic director, administrator or teacher. Please send your nominations to email@example.com
Physical Form, HERE
Participation Form. HERE
GoMyReg Instructions for new Athletes!!!!!!
Please send all questions concerning athletics to:
(802) 763-7740 ext. 204