South Royalton High School Athletics
Teamwork, fitness and health, school and community spirit, and fun are all important aspects of sports at South Royalton High School. All students are encouraged to participate in competitive sports at the JV and Varsity level. If you are interested in participating in athletics at South Royalton School, please visit the online registration tab under athletics to download the guide and the required forms.
IN THE NEWS
- The varsity baseball & softball games from yesterday has been re-scheduled for 11:00am on Saturday, May 28th @BlueMtn . This bus will leave at 8:45am.
- The Winter and Spring Sports Banquet will be held on June 8th @6:30pm in the Courtyard (Pot-luck BBQ)
- MS girls basketball has already handed out awards, but are invited to attend
- MS SOFTBALL/BASEBALL WILL HAVE THEIR OWN SEASON ENDING BBQ ON JUNE 4TH AFTER THE 11:00 GAMES
- The Varsity Basketball team with have their awards cermony on May 31st in the courtyard @6:30pm
The following additions/changes have been made to the schedules:
The MS baseball team will now be traveling to Mt. Abe on Monday, May 16th for a game with a 4:30pm start.
The 5/16 game @Cardigan has been moved to 5/23 @Cardigan, with the same start time of 3:30…..
- Varsity girls softball has added a game @Blue Mtn on 5/27 4:30 start
- The Varsity boys baseball game against Williamstown on 5/3 has been canceled, the game will not be re-scheduled
- Varsity boys game @Poultney on 5/27 has been re-scheduled for 5/21 @SoRo for a 1:00pm start
- The girls and boys varsity teams will be playing @Blue Mtn on 5/24 with a 4:30pm start
- The MS Boys baseball team has canceled the following: 5/9, 5/21 and 5/24 vs Rivendell..
- they have picked up: 5/21 vs Sharon Academy time TBD @SoRo and a 5/18 vs Hartford @SoRo 4:30pm start….(Currently there are two games scheduled for 5/18 at the MS baseball level) that will change…
- The MS softball game vs Northfield on 6/3 will change due to our MS graduation.
Please make the necessary adjustments.
The SoRo Athletic Department is looking for Volunteers to run the scoreboard during baseball games. A full game schedule can be found on the athletic website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!!!!
THIS WEEK IN SPORTS:
|MS Softball||Monday||5/23/16||Vs Barre Town||4:30pm|
|MS Baseball||Thursday||5/26/16||Vs Barre City||5:00pm|
|Varsity Softball||Friday||5/27/16||@Blue Mtn.||4:30pm||2:35pm||2:45pm|
|MS Softball||Friday||5/27/16||Vs Williamstown||4:00pm|
|Varsity Baseball/softball||Saturday||5/28/16||@Blue Mtn||11:00am||8:45am|
Track and Field
|STUDENT-ATHLETE OF THE WEEK SoRo student athlete highlights:Athlete of the Week is designed to honor members of our SoRo athletic teams who embody the true meaning of student-athlete.This award doesn’t just recognize athletic ability. The recipient may not always be the “star” player, but is also someone who is a great example in the classroom and the community.Athletes can be nominated by a coach, athletic director, administrator or teacher. Please send your nominations to email@example.com
Physical Form, HERE
Participation Form. HERE
GoMyReg Instructions for new Athletes!!!!!!
Please send all questions concerning athletics to:
(802) 763-7740 ext. 204