South Royalton High School Athletics
Teamwork, fitness and health, school and community spirit, and fun are all important aspects of sports at South Royalton High School. All students are encouraged to participate in competitive sports at the JV and Varsity level.
Cross Country-Varsity/Middle School
Track and Field-Varsity/Middle School
If you are interested in participating in athletics at South Royalton School, please visit the online registration tab under athletics to download the guide and the required forms.
THIS WEEK IN SPORTS:
|VB Bball||Saturday||12/3/16||@W. Rutland
|JVB Bball||Saturday||12/3/16||@W. Rutland
IN THE NEWS:
- October 20th Senior Night
- November 16th Winter parent/player meeting
- Nordic: Nov. 28th (1st day to practice)
- Bowling: Nov. 28th (1st day to practice)
- JV/V Basketball: Nov. 28th (1st day to practice)
- MS Basketball: Dec. 2nd (1st day to practice)
- Boys: 4:15-5:15pm
- Girls: 5:15-6:15pm
- Schedules will be posted on the website and are subject to change!!!!!
|SoRo STUDENT-ATHLETE OF THE WEEK
Athlete of the Week is designed to honor members of our SoRo athletic teams who embody the true meaning of student-athlete.This award doesn’t just recognize athletic ability. The recipient may not always be the “star” player, but is also someone who is a great example in the classroom and the community.Athletes can be nominated by a coach, athletic director, administrator or teacher. Please send your nominations to email@example.com
- Physical Form, HERE
- Participation Form. HERE
- Travel Permission Form
- GoMyReg Instructions for new Athletes!!!!!!
- Athletic Participation Consent Form
- Emergency plan-venues
- Booster Club Form
- Academic Probation form
- ATHLETIC GUIDE
- Sportmanship Guide
Please send all questions concerning athletics to:
(802) 763-7740 ext. 204